THE TRANSPARENT walls of our workshop wake up with the "good morning" of Julia. Between pieces she welcomes the curious ones of the neighborhood who approach to see her work. First she selects one by one the best wood, without knots, cracks or nicks. The roughness of the sandpapers polishes the edges carefully so that they fit perfectly. She tightens the three screws, a brushstroke to remove the chips of sawdust and she places it in its box.
This is a small part of our day to day in the workshop, but what we in fact do at Shoulderpod is make products to help tell stories. Stories like this or, why not, like yours. Get to know Julia at the Shoulderpod workshop in the following video and be encouraged to tell your story.
Simple tips to tell an Instagram Story
- Find something nice you do every day
- Think about the best way to tell your story through a basic storyboard
- Make sure you have plenty of light
- Mount your phone vertically on a tripod using your Shoulderpod grip
- Shoot quite a few takes. Mix open and close-up framings
- Select a music theme that fits your story
- Edit it in vertical format or just upload the clips individually
- Share it ;-)